In order to use the SalesStar App and related Software and services, You must first agree to this License Agreement. If You do not or cannot agree to this License Agreement, You are not permitted to use the SalesStar App, Software or related services. Do not download or use the SalesStar App or any related services or if you have already downloaded the SalesStar App you must delete it.
You accept and agree to the terms of this License Agreement on Your own behalf and/or on behalf of Your company, organization, educational institution, agency, instrumentality, or department of the federal government, incorporated or registered companies, partnerships or sole trader as its authorized legal representative, by doing the following: clicking an “Agree” or similar button, where this option is provided by SalesStar.
Agreeing or accepting this Agreement if You are reading this by using the SalesStar App, salesstarsoftware.com web sites, salesstarapp.com websites, salestarcustomerportal.com web sites (“Service”), all services of Sales Star Limited (“SalesStar”), You are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
SalesStar reserves the unconditional right to reject your usage and to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without any notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://salesstarsoftware.com/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While SalesStar prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, You understand and agree that SalesStar cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
1. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
2. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
3. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. SalesStar cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all Content posted and activities that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to IP and copyright laws).
At our sole discretion we may allow approved customers to access their SalesStar account data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses SalesStar, is bound by the terms of this agreement plus the following specific terms:
1. You expressly understand and agree that SalesStar shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SalesStar has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of Service or the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
2. Abuse or excessively frequent requests to SalesStar via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account’s access to the API. SalesStar, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API.
3. SalesStar reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without any notice.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
1. A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Alternative methods of payment can be offered at the sole discretion of SalesStar.
2. Once You sign up you cannot cancel that account within 30 days, you are responsible for renewal of monthly payment.
3. The Service is billed when You purchase a monthly subscription. There will be no refunds or credits for any reason, for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
4. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and You shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes.
6. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. SalesStar does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You can cancel your account at any time.
2. You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
3. All of your Content may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
4. If You cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up subscription, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
5. SalesStar in its sole discretion has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other SalesStar Software or service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
6. SalesStar reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. SalesStar reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees for the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the SalesStar Site (salesstarsoftware.com) or the Service itself.
3. SalesStar shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. and international copyright law.
2. We claim all intellectual property rights over the content or material you provide to the Service. Your profile remains yours.
3. SalesStar may not pre-screen Content, but SalesStar and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
4. The look and feel of SalesStar App, Software and Service is protected under US and international design, IP, copyright laws. All rights reserved. You may not at any time or for reason duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements, look and feel without express written authorization from Sales Star Limited.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
3. You understand that SalesStar uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
4. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, SalesStar Software, or any other SalesStar service.
5. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, mimic, sell, resell or exploit any aspect or portion of the Service, use of the Service, functions, features, user experiences, designs or access to the Service without the express written authorization by SalesStar.
6. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are irrelevant, unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
7. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any SalesStar customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
8. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
9. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 50 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by SalesStar) of other SalesStar customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or control your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
12. SalesStar does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements or that it is fit for purpose, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, needs or requirements and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
13. You expressly understand and agree that SalesStar shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SalesStar has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
14. The failure of SalesStar to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and SalesStar and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SalesStar (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
15. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.